[Behringer ADI21 V-Tone Acoustic Driver DI]
- The ADI21's authentic tube/microphone modeling circuitry provides the natural warmth and presence of miking your guitar through a tube pre-amp. Its 3-band EQ gives you sweepable mids for accurate feedback control and eliminates harsh harmonics. The ADI21 also functions as a professional-grade DI box for both live and recording applications. Become supremely connected, thanks to the gold-plated XLR socket, complete with a ground lift switch and -20dB pad. The handy blend control allows you to mix your input acoustic's natural sound with the processed signal for incredible depth.
- Analog modeling acoustic guitar preamp/stompbox with DI recording output
- Authentic tube/microphone modeling circuitry provides the natural warmth and presence, as if your acoustic guitar was miked through a tube pre-amp
- Ultra musical 3-band EQ with sweepable mids for accurate feedback control and to eliminate the harsh harmonics of piezos
- Super-high impedance to retain maximum signal integrity and dynamics
- Dual DI mode for either direct recording output with tube/microphone emulation or standard active direct injection box in bypass mode
- Output available on ¼" TS or balanced, gold-plated XLR connectors
- Ground lift switch eliminates typical ground loop problems
- TREBLE: Governs the high-frequency range of the signal (+/-12dB).
- MID: Boost or cut the mid-range frequencies (+/-12dB).
- BASS: Allows you to boost/cut the low-frequency range (+/-12dB).
- LEVEL: Adjusts the output level.
- MID FREQ: Lets you select the middle frequency (170Hz to 3.5kHz) that will be boost/cut.
- PAD SWITCH: The -20dB PAD switch attenuates the output level of the BAL OUT by -20dB. It should be activated when the output level is too high for the microphone input of the mixer channel.
- GND LIFT: When activated, disconnects the ground connection between input and output. Depending on the grounding of the connected equipment, this can eliminate hum or ground loops.
- BLEND: Activates the integrated tube/microphone emulation circuitry. In most cases, you will probably set it to maximum (100%). If you want to hear some of the distinct timbre of a piezo pickup or reduce the amout of compression, simply turn the control counterclockwise.
- LED: Illuminates when the effect is activated.
- FOOTSWITCH: Use to activate/deactivate all the tone functions (EQ, microphone/tube emulation). When deactivated, the ADI21 functions solely as a standard transparent DI box.
- Connector: 1/4" TS
- Impedance: 4.7M Ohms
- Connector: 1/4" TS
- Impedance: 1k Ohms
- Balanced Output:
- Connector: XLR
- Impedance: 200 Ohms
- Power Supply: 9V, >50mA DC regulated
- Power Connector: 2mm DC jack, negative center
- Battery 9V type 6LR61
- Power Consumption: 25mA
- Dimensions: Approx. 5" (127mm) x 3 9/10" (100mm) x 2" (50mm)
- Weight: Approx. 460g